Sunday, October 3, 2010

Opera alla Scala di Milano


Visting la Scala, no tours on my schedule... ok an opera will do the trick.

After a week of business travel touring european retailers and consultants looking for innovation in retail at London, Germany, and Milan , i’m at Milan’s airport waiting for my flight to London to depart and take me in a 4 day train & backpack journey around UK, visiting the origins of my family, a motorcycle museum, a classic car factory, and the origins of british music.




Being in Milan, last night I had the opportunity to go to an Opera at The Scala de Milan - La occasione fa il Ladro - and had dinner a great rissoto dinner with red italian cabernet and assorted cheese for dessert.




Life doesn’t get any better than this. More so if I get to write this in the shiny iMac i wanted for so long, and was able to take along for this trip.


No comments: