Friday, July 27, 2007

A ridiculously simple and big improvement in laptops

Two days ago I got a new laptop at work... And besides being fast and small, and having the stuff you look for in a modern laptop, it has a wonderful and extremely simple feature that I already love...
TWO POWER SUPPLIES
Ain't that easy? I can leave one plugged in at work to the docking station (and don't have to get under the desk to unplug it every day), and leave the other one (smaller) at home, or use it to travel.
Most of the time I won't need to carry any power supply at all, since the 3.5 hr battery life is enough for my mobile days...
To me is the greatest simple idea in a long time of carrying hardware around on my shoulder. Kudos to the ingenious fellow who thought of it.

2 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Marcelo, I really know about you are talking, I have to back home on bus everyday and less weight means less pain at the end of the day.

Good job on the blog...

Cesar